Excell3 – Building on our success
- To date we have supported well over 10,000 children and young people.
- We have contributed to mainstream and grassroots publications including The Break- through Britain report, the International Handbook of Black Community Mental Health, the Conservative Party’s Green school’s policy paper, ‘Raising the Bar, and Closing the gap’
- Participated in various National think tanks such as the DFE’s School Exclusion Working Group, the Centre for Social Justice’s educational failure policy group, the Government, Reach Project.
- Attended prestigious events such as the Queen garden party, the Prime Ministers’ reception at the 10 Downing Street
- Been afforded the opportunity to present the work of Black Boys Can at the House of Lords at a cross party event to 100 MP’s